Saturday, April 22, 2006

Thanks be to God for fog

A lot has happened in the 11 days since my last post. yet i cant force myself to recap. so i guess you'll just never know.

I'm super tired tonight. woke up this morning at 6:50- the time im usually walking out the door. uhhhhhhhhh. didnt get to shower. my hair was practically plastered to my head. my eyes were bloodshot. i had permanent sleeve marks on my face from sleeping on my arm. got ready in 4 minutes. walked out the door a little off-kilter and still half in my dream about Alaskan dog sleds.

Thank GOD there was a fog delay. I pulled into the school parking lot and saw that it was empty and i dont think i've ever been more relieved than at that exact moment. I came home, went back to bed, and was able to wake up ON TIME. and actually take a shower. it's a beautiful thing, that showering.

only 2 weeks left in eville. how will i spend them. hmmmm. i definitely need to pack. get to serious work on my job applications. say my goodbyes. i know i bash evansville like....constantly. BUT- I think i will actually miss this town. It's a nice place to live i guess. always something to do. i live 2 minutes away from Target for pete's sake. that's my heaven right there.

i have nothing else to say.

No comments: