Tuesday, August 19, 2008

lost and found

Cleaned my closet last night and magically came across my camera. You know, the one I fully believed I had lost in Germany. IN JUNE.

I am like....so dumb.



New annoyances:

driving behind CTA buses
people who don't know how to merge
purposefully loud motorcycles/cars (seriously. i dont get it)
driving next to people on bicycles
people who drive BELOW the speed limit. why are we pretending the speed limit is 45 when it's 55??? why are we doing this???

notice how everything is related to DRIVING?? that's because i despise driving in the city! i hate TRAFFIC! and people in general. why can't everyone stay home so i can drive in peace? is that too much to ask. im developing a peculiar case of constant road rage. what i wouldn't give for a country road right about now.


and now i have to go to work and get even more annoyed with the general public.

No comments: