Sunday, October 25, 2009

I need a push

I'm sitting here with the knowledge that I have a ton 'o' studying to do and I have ZERO interest in doing it. I mean, I am completely without motivation. This is extreme.

Going to Florida really hit my studying schedule in a weird way. I'm now days and days behind. And it's hard for me to care. Seriously, is this semester over yet?

Speaking of school, I realize I haven't blogged since the night before i started. To catch you up on my life in the few months since my absence from the world of blog:

I've been working and going to class. And studying.

And that's about it. All A's thus far. Hooray to me. I also am the high scorer in all my classes. Double hooray. I would brag some more but that's pretty much all I have going for me. So...turns out I'm not that cool.

On the bright side of the moon, I realized that it's nearly November, which means I have been here for nearly 6 months. Which is half a year. Which means I have only a year and a half left of all things Arkansas. In another 6 months (which is sure to fly by because the previous 6 months haven't dragged on as much as I would have expected) I can say i only have a YEAR left. And a year is nothing. That's one January. one February. One March. You get the idea. Triple hooray.

It's 67 degrees outside on October 25th. And I'm sitting here inside freezing cold contemplating a hot bath. Have i been living in the South six months too long or what?

No comments: