shooot. Look at me. It's been over a month again. Is Linda the worst blogger on the planet? Yes, yes she is.
My head hurts today. Might have something to do with the fact that I woke up at 4:45. It's a Friday thing. Oh ya, I started working out. I wake up super early now. I don't feel like elaborating on that. Just know that I'm not exactly a night owl anymore.
Although when I stop to think about it, quarter to 5 in the morning isn't all that early. When I was a working flight attendant, I had days when I had to wake up at 2:30 or 3 in the morning.
Sometimes I forget I was a flight attendant. Actually, I still am one. It feels like a lifetime ago I was actually flying around. Almost like it was a dream. It didn't really happen. Did it?
When I'm 80 years old, my grandkids are probably going to think it's so cool that their grandma was a flight attendant, right? Too bad I have about 3 pictures of me in uniform. One of my regrets from that job is not taking enough pictures. I wish I had taken pictures in every city I went to. I only have pictures from Hawaii and China. And a few from Jackson Hole. Maybe London. But they're mostly all from my phone.
And I went to every state in the country! And Japan! And Germany! Way to drop the ball on that one Linda. What was I thinking???? Idiot.
I get really annoyed when I'm in a quiet room (let's say, for example, the library) and there's a stooge who is breathing like Darth Vader. Totally messing up the quietness. How am I supposed to study when all I want to do is run up to this guy and introduce him to the concept of a tissue. Dude seriously. Blow that nose.
I'm irritated. Can you tell? I need to not be awake right now.
Comprehensive finals should be outlawed. You know what else should be outlawed? Wearing camo jackets when you're NOT hunting. Especially if you're female.
No comments:
Post a Comment