I...
Went to my first prom!

Worked at McDonald's

Got my first real taste of traveling when I left the country for the first time and toured Italy with my high school Humanities class. We went to a lot of cities including Urbino, Verona, Rome, Venice and Florence. We learned a lot in that class thanks to two of the best teachers I've EVER had (Hurt and Peters a.k.a. the HP combo) and it was so surreal to see the architecture and historical structures that we had spent so much time studying. It was an awesome trip because we not only got to see really awesome stuff, but we actually KNEW what we were looking at. I fell in love with Italy and swore to myself I would return one day.
















Went to New York City with my best friend

went to prom again

Said goodbye to high school



Went to college and grew a lot closer to high school friends Julie, Kate, Nikki and Bef. And met Jen and Kristy. Two of my best friends from college.





Lost our first puppy, Sam.

Turned 21!


Lost a dear friend

Became Auntie Linda

Visited my sister in England!!

Started a tradition

Graduated college and became a flight attendant!!!

Met fellow flight attendant trainee and future Chicago roommate Keriann a.k.a. KA


Moved to Chicago a mile away from Wrigley Field and had the time of my life


Ate in an actual Chinese restaurant in China

Walked the Great Wall of China




Went to Hawaii for the first time



Stood up for two of my best friends' weddings


And, of course, moved to Arkansas and returned to school for another degree.
I guess the past ten years have been pretty productive overall. I'm not exactly where I thought I'd be, but I've had some awesome experiences. More than most people. And I'm grateful for that.
Here's to the next ten!
No comments:
Post a Comment