
I want to fight this girl.
I don't know if the producers are editing footage to make people hate her, or if she really is the most obnoxious person on the planet. Either way, I'm ok with wanting to brawl.
She reminds me of the type of girl in high school who would steal your chair at lunch when you got up to put away your tray. Or the girl who would sit in the back of your math class and make fun of jocks, yet show up at the high school football game. Hang out behind the bleachers, smoking. Stand the entire time with her 22-year-old delivery man boyfriend who hugs her from behind and does not wear a coat. The type of girl whose favorite band is Tool and advertises this via 80 bumper stickers on the back of her 1992 Ford Escort with a cracked windshield and some sort of energy crystal or dream catcher hanging from the rearview mirror. Amongst the Tool bumper stickers are some stickers like "I beat up your honors student" or "If you're close enough to read this, back off!" or "Princess" or "Bitch on board."
Basically, a nonsensical mess of a person. Who is loud, bossy, unpleasant and mad at the world. Has a false sense of superiority and entitlement. Also, she can not sing.
If she makes it into the top 24, I may hurl. All over you.
No comments:
Post a Comment