My dog is acting really weird right now. This thing usually comes galloping at you at full speed if you so much as whisper his name from anywhere in the house. But right now he's completely ignoring me anytime I call his name. Then he wanders over to my bedroom door every so often just to peek in at me, then wanders slowly away.
Why do I feel like he's off in a closet somewhere playing with matches.
Two people have asked me to update my blog and so i'm obliging them both with a quick post which will probably have very little direction or substance.
AI is disappointing me in so many ways I can't even begin to tell you. So much, in fact, I don't even care to blog about it anymore. The only two people worth mentioning, in my humble but always correct opinion, are Crystal and Siobhan. If Crystal doesn't win I'm boycotting the show. Which we all know won't ever happen so let's get real. I'll probably just complain for a solid week.
Siobhan has a killer voice. But she seems a bit rehearsed while performing which kind of irks me. Nevertheless, she's pretty much the only other person aside from good ol Crystal who doesn't make me want to mute the t.v.
Also, Paige was without a doubt the worst person I've ever seen in the top 12 of AI history. Yes, worse than Sanjaya. At least Sanjaya was in tune.
Michael Lynche- you sang michael bolton. just when i thought i couldn't hate you any more.
I like Ellen as a judge in the sense that she's more sensible than Paula and less annoying than Kara. Kara has seemed to take Paula's place as Simon's fake sparring partner. Which was never cute to begin with but seems so much more annoying now. Randy is just......Randy. Simon has mentally checked out. Seacrest...still a tool. And hasn't used the stairs yet this season which is seriously deflating my hopes of a Seacrest-faceplant before series end.
The only bright spot in my Idol depression is the knowledge that 'Idol Gives Back' is coming. Oh pleeeeeease give me Idols in matching white pantsuits!! Past idols holding hungry African babies equals tears to my eye.
I may even be a real blogger and blog LIVE during the telecast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment