Tonight I should have studied for my spanish test, but i spent the better half of the night staring at my book and not really reading anything. Then Katie and I decided we are going to dye our hair tomorrow. I know I said that I would never go dark again after doing it last year, but Im tired of this nasty color i've got now. so im gonna do it. why not. we're also going to go see the Bridget Jones' sequel during the day, and then we plan on shopping. it will be a good girly day. i need one of those...desperately bad.
I get to come home for thanksgiving which is just excellent news. I need to get away from Eville and all inhabitants of it. too bad i only have 2 days to be home...but that's all right. im not complaining at all. I need me some soul food. and my momma.
Bef, if you are reading this...i miss you SO MUCH. we need to go out like NOW. im not superwoman...i cant live THAT long without some beth face or jazzhands.
and im out of things to say. because im so boring and have no life. class and work for me, that's about it. when i get a real life, maybe i'll find more to write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment