Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Yes I've done it again

Another new blog? hmmm why not. I'm feeling spunky. I got tired of my old blog again. I tend to get tired of things quickly. So i decided to start fresh. and here i go:

yesterday i was sitting in class smelling my hair (doesnt everyone?) and i thought to myself, "Hmmm that's strange. My hair smells like apples. Yet I have strawberry shampoo." I pondered this for a while (I have nothing to do in Spanish class because I can never understand what Sr. Romero is saying) and suddenly I realized I own Apple body wash. Flashback to shower....and.....yes. I did indeed reach for the body wash instead of the shampoo.

So I officially washed my hair with my body wash. who does that? uhhh ME. so it was incredibly disgusting all day. it felt like straw yet it wasnt coarse-looking. it was incredibly limp. and it also collected a lot of static electricity.


Puttin in 40 hours at work this week. yessss. just what i wanted. but hey...no room for complaining on THIS blog. only happy thoughts.


ok well i have nothing else to say that is interesting. Not that anything i have said thus far is interesting. but whatever. i guess that's all.

No comments: