I am so burnt out. I'm seriously ready to just quit everything and move to New York and live under a park bench. I work way too much....about 40 hours a week. And even when I'm not scheduled to work, I'm asked to come in and help or show someone how to do something or take the deposit to the bank. blah blah blah. And when I'm not at work, I'm in class. I don't even have time to do my homework or write any of my papers anymore. I have a set of grammar usage cards due today, a spanish test tomorrow, an american lit paper due monday, a book to read by next week and write another paper on, an annotated bibliography with at least 20 sources due next week, and a 15-20 page term paper for lit crit. God help me I have no idea when I'll have time to do any of that because I'm ALWAYS working.
last night katie and i actually got to spend some quality time together and TALK! we are never home at the same time and i was really starting to miss the good old days when we'd just hang out and talk and talk and talk about everything. but last night my night class was cancelled and i actually didnt have to work, so we were home together for quite a while. She is such a great roommate. I'm so happy we live together!
I cant wait to get paid friday. Im doing some serious shopping. we need food up in this piece. I'm tired of living off the Ramen noodles that Layne bought me. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment