How is it that I never have anything interesting to say anymore? I used to be addicted to my old blog. I wrote in it every day, and I always had something to talk about. Now.....not so much. I could bore you with the details of my day...but that would be mean. Oh well. Here it is:
Woke up suddenly at 5:55 a.m. following a very disturbing nightmare involving babies, keggers, and waterparks. At this point I realized I had developed a severe cold overnight and am unable to breathe through my nostrils.
Unable to fall back asleep, I turned on my T.V. and watched an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer on FX. (Laugh if you want, but it remains one of my favorite shows.)
Fell asleep somewhere in the midst of the show, woke up late for my 10 a.m. spanish class and decided not to go. (surprised? me neither.) by the way, he gave me my take-home midterm and is letting me turn it in a week late. and i was worried. pssshh!
Woke up with snot all over my pillow from my severely stuffed nose and was so grossed out i washed all of my bedding and took a shower.
went out to the store and bought my parents a card for their 25th anniversary, which, by the way, i forgot to mail so im glad i brought it up.
went to Schnuck's and bought carrots, string cheese, jello, diet dr. pepper, and fat free lunchmeat! yesssss!
came home and made myself a piece of steak for lunch, which must have somehow made grease fall down into the burner BECAUSE....
i then started boiling water for my jello, and started a huge fire that almost consumed our entire kitchen.
read some Emerson for american lit and some of Prof. Reid's novel
went with Kate to walmart in search of St. Patrick's day pajama pants and carb-friendly chocolate. it doesnt exist.
came home and watched american idol...then some newlyweds.
read some more.
talked to my momma on the phone. (they're in texas visiting the sis and niece!)
sat down to write a story for my fiction class, and ended up blogging. imagine that.
and that's my day. wow. im so freakin exciting. did absolutely nothing productive. i just cant wait until it starts warming up...i cant wait to run every day like i did this summer. i've also decided that i need a second job...like now. im so broke and have so many bills...20 hours a week just aint cutting it. yet i never actually want to work. i cant wait to just start my career already!!
well i've been boring long enough. i really have to write this story now. time to get all creative and whatnot! bye!
2 comments:
I too am sick! It could quite possibly o'chucks. And yeah, a hundred bones a week isn't cutting it. Maybe we could join a traveling roller derby over the summer?
let's do it.
Post a Comment