Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Things I need to get off my chest....

does anyone else find the new m'azing candy bar commercial completely disturbing and unnecessary? the one where the little girl contorts her body in strange and disgusting ways? or is it just me??? i dont know, but i think if i worked at an advertising agency making a commercial for a FOOD ITEM, my goal would be to come up with an ad that didnt completely repulse and scare consumers. but that's just me.

ok- i totally am against michael jackson and i think he deserves to get locked up merely because he's a complete freak of nature- BUT- has it occurred to anyone else that all these porn magazines they've found in his house are of women? If this guy is so into little boys, why would he have all this porn of women? usually, gay pedophiles aren't into the whole girl thing. sooooo.....i dont see how finding porn in his house is damaging. hello.

I'm bothered buy this new country song, God's Will. The one where she talks about the sick little boy that taught her about God's love and then he dies, blah blah blah. I think it's a beautiful song and I admit I cry every time i hear it- BUT- was it absolutely necessary to mention that the little boy was dressed as a bag of leaves???? that just messes it up for me. because, honestly, how do you dress like a bag of leaves anyway?? that's so lame.

that's just a little ranting from me.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Where are YOUR glasses?!