Monday, October 29, 2007

A little rant

Another person has told me that I look like Renee Zelwegger. I have now lost count of how many people have told me this. It started when I was only 17 with Keith's dad and I've been hearing it ever since. I really do not see it at all and maybe I would be flattered if I thought she was ATTRACTIVE. But I totally don't think she is. And everyone I've ever talked to thinks she's weird looking. Sooooo......i'm not exactly pleased when I hear this.


I'm still being stalked by the goon. Which is kind of humorous but annoying. I admit I've probably encouraged him because I've answered my phone probably 2-3 times. I should have never answered it at all. Because now he clearly can't take a hint. And he has also called Beth, apparently in an attempt to contact me. Which is weird. Hey goon. Go feed your farm animals or something. Sell some hay. Leave me alone.


I get really annoyed with passengers who can't figure out how to get into the lavatory. I never knew operating a door could be so complicated to so many people. I swear at least 75% of the American population is mentally disabled. They come back to the lavatory door, stare at it for a while, and then poke at it with their finger. When it doesn't move, they look at me with fear and confusion in their eyes as though I'm holding some sort of magical key. I simply reply "PUSH." And sometimes, I like to point out the large word "PUSH" printed on the front of the door as I say this. Because obviously these people have 1) never opened a door and 2) cannot read.


I just felt like complaining.

No comments: