So I just got back from Hawaii today. I was there for a short 24 hours, and it wasnt nearly long enough. For the first time ever while on a layover, I wasnt anxious to get home. I actually dreaded leaving. It was THAT fantastic. I can't even put into words how breathtakingly beautiful it was. And the fresh air...i definitely needed it. I feel completely recharged. Like a mini vaca.
Too bad I'm completely burned and look ridiculous. Apparently it's standard knowledge that the sun in Hawaii is like 1000 times stronger than anywhere else. I've never been hip to the standard knowledge.
BTW- On the flight home, someone chose to upchuck ALL OVER the floor and door outside one of the lavatories. Guess who got to clean it up. I wore a mask and gloves and used a biohazard bag. I felt like a mad scientist. Then I was just p.o.'d because who pukes all over a plane and then doesnt tell anyone about it? They literally just walked away. I happened upon it all by myself. Good thing I looked down at the doorknob before I touched it. Or there would have been more puke to clean up.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JASON!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment