Wednesday, February 13, 2008

AI

Now that we officially know Amy Davis is in the top 24 of AI (american idol), i can hardly wait to begin my AI blogging. Although I probably wont be writing about her at all. That's just not a place I want to go.

I will say that I'm officially peeved to hear Ryan Seacrest calling American Idol, "AI". That's totally my thing. I do the acronymns. You're not supposed to call your OWN tv show by an acronymn. It makes no sense.

Also, Im aware we havent seen all of the top 24 singers yet, but I'm going to put in a bid for my LEAST favorite- the scary gothic/rocker/nurse/biker chick. who will probably win it all. she just seems to be completely UNDERwhelmed about everything, and it's really irritating. One of those 'im too laidback to have human emotions' girls.

In addition, the opening to today's show was shameless and super lame- Hayden Christiansan promoting his movie "Jumper" by hanging out ontop of an Egyptian pyramid with Ryan Seacrest then transporting him to the Hollywood studio as Ryan ate a sandwich. I love me some Hayden, but I think it was obvious to all 30 million people watching how desperate this plugging was. And to the 15 million viewers who are over the age of 70....it was probably really confusing.

That's all I got. oh. and today I saw a show on men who take steroids entitled "The man whose arms exploded."

It was every bit as awesome as you'd imagine.

No comments: