I feel like I havent seen enough of the contestants yet to write how I truly feel about them. Although I will say I cannot support Danny Noriega because he looks better than me in low-rise pants. And Amanda a.k.a the Bride of Chucky is scaring me more and more each time I see her. Everybody else I'm still trying to get a grasp on. So a more complete AI blog is soon to come.
BUT!!!!
I CAN say my official FAVORITE is....(drum roll)............JASON CASTRO!!!!
I'm not entirely sure what it is about him yet. I mean....reason says I should hate him. He creepily resembles John Travolta and he's a 20 year old white kid who voluntarily wears dreadlocks. Two things that I'd normally be protesting. But he's so talented, and that was obvious to me after just one song. I mean, how could you watch him and not love it???
No comments:
Post a Comment