My roommate gave me a bottle of Matrix hair conditioner. For no clear reason. She said she can get it cheap at her work. But why buy it for me? And then randomly give it to me? I mean, it's incredibly sweet. But is she trying to tell me something? I'm super self-conscious about my hair as it is. This kind of put the icing on the cake. Only I hate cake so let's just say it put the sour cream on the baked potato. I have bad hair. I get it.
The other day I saw a van with a slimer magnet on the back of it. And by slimer, yes I do mean that green blob of a ghost from Ghostbusters.
I'm not a huge fan of magnets on cars to begin with. All those ribbons. I can't keep all the colors straight. And don't get me started on the American flags. Not that i'm anti-American. I just dont need a flag of my country on my car to prove to everyone how into America I am. Because pretty much everyone who sees it is American, too. So it's not exactly a profound satement. Oh, you're American? Awesome. So are the other 10,000 people on this highway. Rock on. Go drive through France with that neat American flag magnet.
But I digress. Back to my original thought. Slimer. I didnt even know they produced such decorations. And as a disclaimer, I really do love the whole Ghostbusters thing. (let's face it, aside from my frightening enthusiasm for the color pink and my complete obsession with designer purses, I'm really just a guy in a woman's body). BUT in no way would I ever consider putting slimer on my car.
Why is it necessary? The only statement you could possibly make is that you're a 50 year old man who's way into cartoons and/or movies based on cartoons. I usually shudder at the sight of those vans with the Tazmanian Devils on the back. But this just takes the cake. Or the baked potato, if you will.
Does he not have a woman in his life to keep him from doing such things? I'm pretty sure if my husband came home with a giant slimer magnet and intended to slap it on the back of our van, i'd threaten divorce.
No comments:
Post a Comment